Wednesday 23 October 2013

33DC: Abstract Lines

Abstract is such a hard prompt because it is so wide- I typed it into Google and came up with a picture of some lines and thought it would be a perfect chance to try some fan brush nail art. This is not exactly what I was picturing in my head but for a first try it's not terrible.
I like the blue side of this more than I like the red side. I'm getting a bit worried that I won't have an easy new technique to try for that prompt in this challenge; if there are any techniques you'd like to see me attempt please feel free to comment and let me know.
I'm not going to tell you any of the colours I used here because I put them away before noting them down and also because you can't really tell what colours are in it anyway. I'm going to try to use a fan brush to get a vertical gradient on my nails at some point because I seem to fail doing it any other way.
It's not terrible but I don't really like this either. It lasted on my nails for about an hour before I swapped it out. Friday's challenge is animals and I already know exactly what I want to do...

4 comments:

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)