Monday 3 February 2014

Fan Brush Gradient

Fan brushes are the ones that come in packs of nail art brushes and nobody really uses. I decided to use one to create a sort of marbled gradient. I generously dotted four different colours up my nail and then swept the fan brush side to side moving from the top to the bottom of the nail.
I put down a white base to make the colours pop and if you do this you have to be really careful to get colour over the whole nail.
I will definitely be trying this again, although the clean up is a little traumatic- make sure you put tape on the sides of your fingers before you start! What do you think of this?

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I always wonder what to use my fan brush for and I think this looks great with a gradient, it adds some texture to it! :) It really reminds me of waves and a sunset! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)