Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Routine: Skin

Moving to London by train meant I had to be picky with what I brought so I thought it would be the perfect time to give you an insight into my skin care and makeup routine.
The morning set: After showering I use this Coola sun care sample for extra protection then the REN Day Cream and Elemental Herbology Facial Hydrator alternately to moisturise and leave a smooth surface for makeup to sit on. Benefit's The Porefessional I use to blur imperfections on my nose and the So Susan Lip Cushion I put on first thing to start hydrating my incredibly dry and chapped lips.
At night once I have cleansed using the L'Occitane Cleansing Gel I use the matching toner on a cotton pad to cool my face then massage in the Roger & Gallet Huile Sublime followed by the REN Night Cream. The Blistex Intensive Moisturiser stays on the lips throughout the night and really does work to help repair damaged lips.
When I wake up after this my skin looks incredibly healthy and none of my normal dry patches are dry at all, however I am still looking for a morning moisturiser which is really effective for dry skin so if you've found one I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)