Sunday 1 December 2013

Makeup Weekends- L'Oreal Free Gift

I've been thinking about branching into makeup for a while now- I really don't want or have the time to change my nail polish every day and I do want to improve my makeup skills so I've decided to do occasional posts on weekends about makeup :). Boots is full of free gifts at the moment (the sort where if you spend £15 on a brand you get some freebies and I was very interested in the L'Oreal one for the Volume Million Lashes Holographic Top Coat mascara. In this set you get the Mascara, Nail Polish in Rouge Pin Up and Colour Riche Lipstick in Scarlett Creme plus a couple of moisturiser samples and a voucher for €3? off True match foundation. I'm not sure why the voucher is in euros when I purchased this in England.
First up we have the Volume Million Lashes, this is what really drew me to this set as i like the idea of a slight glittery hint to my lashes. The brush is nice and pretty easy to use on my tiny eyes.
I swiped the brush a few times on this bit of paper to give you and idea of the glitter pay off.
The other two items in the set are a fairly standard red lipstick and nail polish but if you've been looking for a pair to match your tips and lips these will do that for you.
Overall it's quite a nice little kit so if there are a couple of other things you've been wanting from L'Oreal it might be worth having a look (three nail polishes will get you close to £15).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)