Monday 7 October 2013

33DC Your Oldest Untried Polish

Over the weekend I have reached over 90 followers on bloglovin with some more on gfc, twitter and facebook. I really hope you enjoy my posts and thank you for following :). Today is the 33 day challenge nail art with your oldest untried polish. Although I'm not entirely certain that this is my oldest untried (I seem to have accumulated masses of untried polishes) it came in a Llarowe mystery grab bag and is simply gorgeous. This is Nail'd It Water layered over NYC Water Street Blue as it is too sheer otherwise. It has various different shapes of glitter in blue, purple and green.
For my nail art look I added an accent nail of Pocket Money Polish Summertime (another untried) placing the heart glitters in a diagonal line across the nail. This glitter topper is beautiful but I don't think Charlie is selling it anymore-sorry! I then stamped birds from my new Bundle Monster plate set onto the rest of my nails with NYC Full Metal Jacket.
I love this bird design, it would be awesome for making nail decals. 
I'll be back tomorrow with another stamped design from the Bundle Monster plates but right now check out the other 33dc designs and the second inkslinks for UK Indie month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)