Thursday 10 October 2013

Tara's Talons Clowning Around with hand placed glitter

Tara's Talons Clowning Around is another polish in my Autumn colour palette and it is a spectacular polish to put on if you only have time for a single polish with no nail art. I used three coats below. I love the varied colours and sizes of glitter in the polish which give it a really unique look.
taras-talons-clowning-around-hand-placed-glitter-rainbow-manicure-nail-art
I wore this polish alone for a day and then added a hand placed glitter nail. I haven't done hand placed glitter for ages but I love the effect you get with it. I started with the middle stripe and then worked outwards from there.
taras-talons-clowning-around-hand-placed-glitter-rainbow-manicure-nail-art
I used two coats of topcoat over the glitter to seal it in (although I still picked off a couple of pieces over the course of an evening).
taras-talons-clowning-around-hand-placed-glitter-rainbow-manicure-nail-art
Unfortunately my middle nail broke while I was doing some heavy lifting so tomorrow I will be debuting rounded/almond nails for the first time on the blog in my Indian design. This pots is also part of UK Indie Month which you can see through the inkslinks below.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work xo I can never hand place glitter cus i have no patience for that..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take a bit of time- Id on't think I'd ever do a full placed manicure but I love the look you get with a single accent nail

      Delete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)