Friday 18 October 2013

33 DC: Based on Pattern in home

Again this is going to be a quickie because I'm quite busy at the moment. I got some Deborah Lippmann polishes really cheaply from TK Maxx and I wanted to show you them so here is Cleopatra in New York and Nefertiti with a bundle monster splatter stamp (which I love!)
You might be asking what's the pattern- it is mess, I love having a lot of stuff out on my desk which is perfectly organised to me but messy to others. Sadly this is the last design for a while in which I will have long nails because I had to cut them down to look a bit more professional for an interview :(. I'll be back tomorrow with a pre prepared post and some awesome nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)