Saturday 19 October 2013

Ethereal Lacquer Callisto with Stamping

I am in love with this design. I got hold of Ethereal Lacquer Callisto yesterday and immediately put it on. I have some swatch photos for you below as well as this nail art. Sadly I had to cut my nails down for a job interview but I am planning to grown them back out to my round shape.
So here is Callisto, it's a grey holographic polish with bright blue glitter in it. Due to the rubbish british weather I haven't really been able to show you how holographic this is but you can see some of it in the first photo whereas the second showcases the gorgeous grey with blue glitter that shows through when it's not being ridiculously holographic. This is two easy coats with topcoat. I purchased this from Rainbow Connection in the UK.
I stamped over it with this stamp fromt he new bundle monster collection. I think it looks like arrowheads but there is also a hint of fish skeleton there as well...
The glitter on my index and little fingers is Pocket Money Polish Sparks Fly, my custom which i love and goes perfectly with this grey base.
I love this nail art more than anything I've done for a little while and i'm not looking forward to taking it off for Monday's 33 day challenge prompt which is Chinese (I'm thinking dragons).

1 comment:

  1. In love with Callisto - just gorgeous! Lovely mani too :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)