Monday 5 August 2013

Pocket Money Polishes I Want Candy Nail Art

I recently got my first order from Pocket Money Polishes. Charlie creates fabulous glitter toppers which are reasonably priced, they come in these cute 4ml bottles (just enough) and you can find them here. I Want Candy is part of the Glitter Babies collection and it has multiple different colours, sizes and shapes of matte neon glitter.

The base colours used for this are Barry M Mango and Key Lime, NYC Lexington Yellow and I stamped in Konad special white polish using a Cheeky plate.
I got more glitter on my little finger nail without adding tons of thickness by painting the polish onto a sponge and waiting for some of the polish to absorb into the sponge before dabbing it onto the nail.
In summary, this polish is awesome and if you live in the UK you should really check out PMP right now. I have two other PMPs to show you soon so look out for those.

1 comment:

  1. I love this combination and I am so please you're happy with your Glitter Babies!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)