Friday 30 August 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Teal it like it is

One of the new polishes I showed off yesterday was this one, Liquid Sky Lacquer Teal it like it is. I'd never heard of Liquid Sky Lacquer before but I'm really pleased I went for them because this polish is amazing! This is two coats of the polish and the first photo shows what it looks like most of the time if you have a free edge of your nails.
And below I have a collage of different photos showing the different colours this polish moves between.
The polish is pale when warm and dark when cold. The weather here is really warm so the polish really only wanted to show the pale shade, I had to get a cup of ice water out to show the colour change. The holographic flash of this polish is gorgeous.
I would highly recommend this polish, if you're looking for something a little different. I got mine from Norway Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)