Saturday 11 May 2013

Paradise

When I was ordering my Happy Hands polish I also got piCture pOlish Paradise. It's a gorgeous polish- pale blue green shimmer with pink glitter and it reminds me of birds of paradise. Without top coat it has a sort of burnished metal look and the pink really adds to the uniqueness of the polish.
I'm just going to show more photos because they show the beauty more than my words can.
And now a mattified single finger: I started doodling on the rest of my fingers with a idea for a nail art design which I'm hoping to pull off for my Crumpet guest post :) so I'm only showing you my little finger.
This polish looks amazing with or without top coat and with matt top coat. It draws attention and is spectacularly unique. The formula is incredible and it is opaque in two coats.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)