Monday 13 May 2013

Rainbow Dots

I decided to do something I haven't tried before with dots-a rainbow :). I saw this design here (although I never actually looked at the tutorial just the picture). Instead of starting at the bottom of the nail like Islaay does I advocate starting in the middle so that you make sure you have enough space to get all five colours on.


I really like the different sizes of dots it gives it such a crazy paving look.


This is another design which makes nails look longer and the number of polishes that you use can be altered depending on the length of your nails.



Polishes:
  • White- Jessica Goddess
  • Red- 17 Fast Finish Garnet
  • Bourjois- Sunny Sun
  • NYC- High Line Green
  • NYC- Water Street Blue
  • OPI- You're Such a Budapest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)