Wednesday 8 May 2013

Pastel fish braid

So I saw the fish braid a long time ago and have been holding off on it. Having done it I'm still not sure I like it but I'll do it at least once more before I decide firmly. I don't think the green and the purple work together at all, the green looks really sickly.


I prefer it mattified. Matt top coat is fantastic at pulling out the detail of a mani that the shine can sometimes conceal.
Next time I do this I'll make sure the stripes are equal widths so that they are more even and actually meet in the middle.
I wish my little finger hadn't bubbled because this photo looks great otherwise
It is a cool effect and it definitely makes my nails look longer and thinner. The polishes used are Jessica Lime Cooler, Essie Beach Bum Blu, NYC Lavender Cupcake. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)