Sunday 4 August 2013

Dollish Polish The Princess Bride Collection Swatch

I bought my first polishes from Dollish Polish last month, I was drawn in by Inconceivable and bought a few others to make the shipping from America worthwhile. These three I have to show you are from the Princess Bride Collection and I have already shown you Just Keep Swimming here. I will start off with The Man in Black, hastily added to my order at the last minute after I saw how many colours there were in its shimmer, followed by Is This a Kissing Book? which contains glitters of different shapes, shiny but in what I would call pastel hues and I will then finish with the show stopper Inconceivable.
The Man in Black
I love this polish- the base is so dark but the shimmer is intense and incredibly colourful!
This is a shimmer so although it gives a similar effect to polishes such as Butter London The Black Knight the removal is very easy. I matted my ring finger in the following photo to try and show off the range of colours in the shimmer.
Is this a Kissing Book?
This is a gorgeous pastel glitter (but not matte) and I decided to showcase it over a dark polish, OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest.
This is a great combination, with one coat of Is this a kissing book? showing up perfectly over the darker polish.
I then matted the mani to show the detail in the polish.
Inconceivable
I dabbled on some of Inconceivable on top of The Man in Black, it is a mass of different colours and shapes of glitter.
This polish is amazing, I will put it over a paler polish soon to show off the shapes and colours that are there.
I'm so glad I bought into this collection- the polishes all have fantastic formulas and are all very unique in my collection. My surprise favourite is Is this a kissing book? I just love the pastel glitter and the combination of shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)