Friday 28 June 2013

Lac Attack Graduation Nails

We have to wear quite sober clothes for our graduation so I'm having a party on my nails. I just got The Horcrux of it and Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes and decided to pair them together and wow! I forgot to take an alone picture on my left hand so these are my tiny right hand nails.
These were the two polishes that really drew me from the collection, I love black glitter combinations and everyone was raving about WWW so I wanted a bottle. I got mine when Harlow & Co got a restock and in fact they still have them in if anyone is lemming them. *Sold out now but worth waiting for the restock*
I then put a pattern over the top of them using my Barry M silver nail art pen. Again this pattern is based on semi circles and triangles.
I thought it was fairly appropriate to be wearing Harry Potter themed polishes to a graduation ceremony.
It seems like three years have flown past and it will be sad to leave this group of people behind. On the other hand it is very exciting to be starting a new stage of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)