Friday 21 June 2013

Barry M Gelly Stamping

I fancied trying stamping with my Barry M Gellies and also came across an Emily de Molly polish that I've had for a little while and totally forgot about, Copper fields. So this is Barry M Mango stamped in Passion Fruit with an accent nail of Copper  fields
I love copper fields, it's so complex and interesting and just look at that blue hexagon on the orange, lovely. Passion fruit stamped very well and this is a Bundle Monster plate design.
On my right hand I wore Essie Sunday Funday with the same glitter and stamped with Barry M Mango. The orange didn't show up very well on the coral but it looked good anyway.
The idea was to have matching but also contrasting hands and I enjoyed it :).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)