Monday 24 June 2013

A England Barbed Wire Gradient

I decided to do another gradient and stamping combo. I hadn't used A England Princess Sabra since I got it so I thought it was about time to get it on the nails. It is a little thinner than previous A England polishes I've tried and required two coats to reach opacity. I have a photo of it on its own to show you the olivey goodness that this polish has.
And then I gradiented it with A England St. George and Tristam. These three polishes produce a fantastic gradient because they all have the same scattered holo look.
And just for good measure I stamped over it using a BM barbed wire design and Nails Girls Gold polish.
I like the barbed wire look, it sort of looks like my nails are off limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)