Saturday 1 June 2013

Orbiting the worst is over

I decided to do some simple nail art with my swatch of Happy Hands The Worst is Over, adding piCture pOlish Orbit to form triangular flashes of the worst is over (twio) on my nails. Orbit sort of frames twio showcasing the amazing mix of glitters and colours that it is.

I think this looks great and it really shows off both polishes. I was considering pairing twio with a red to pull up the glitter but I'm glad I went with Orbit.


As you can see I went with a slightly different pattern on my thumb and ring finger just to mix things up a bit.

I really liked this one, I love twio so much I might buy a back up bottle although I've never managed to use up a nail polish in my life (excluding base and top coat which I get through at a rate of knots).

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)