Monday 19 August 2013

Nail Inc Swatches

I have three gorgeous Nails Inc polishes to share with you today:
Nails Inc Blenheim Terrace
This is a beautiful blush coloured polish with a shimmer running throughout. Opaque in two medium coats, application was a bit tricky but didn't take over long to correct.
I am undecided over whether this suits my skin tone or not.

Nails Inc Horse Guards Parade
This is a rose gold wonder, it has a pinky gold reflective metallic finish. It looks very classy on and I can imagine it working with all skintones. The first photo is in full sunlight to show just how shiny this is.
Because this a shimmer not a glitter it comes off very easily. I have previously used this in some nail art here. but it was quite hidden in that design so here it is in all its glory.  The next photo is in shade to show off the rosy glow of the polish.
Nails Inc Lowndes Court
This polish is fantastic! This is one coat which applied really smoothly and was incredibly opaque.
This polish is the definition of a blurple, walking the line between blue and purple.
I apologise for the varying nail lengths in this post, these swatches were done over a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)