Saturday 17 August 2013

Holographic Brush Stroke Mani

I have been seeing brush stroke manis everywhere recently and after trying one out on my friend Heather (which you'll see tomorrow) I decided to do one on myself with a pink, blue and grey colour scheme. I also included two holographic polishes which gave this mani an extra dimension in the sun.
The above photo shows how this mani looks in the shade and the below shows how it transforms in the sunlight:

The Dance legend polish is the one with this amazing effect, it's almost translucent on the nail so you can see the colours underneath.
The polishes I have used are: A England Dorian Gray, Dance Legend Teleportation, Essie The girls are out, Lilypad lacquer Bluebell, Nails Inc Lowndes Court, OPI My vampire is buff and Peace&love&OPI
This manicure is so easy and looks so good! Try it out with a few different colour schemes or as I have done add in a few different finishes for interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)