Thursday 4 July 2013

Day 4: Black and White OMD Challenge

When I was thinking about black and white the idea came to me to do a sort of gradient with reverse gradient stamping. It didn't come out exactly how it was in my head mainly because I failed to get the black dark enough in the gradient and my white polish therefore doesn't show up very well.

This is Elegant Touch White, Barry M Black and Konad Black.
Here is the gradient alone which I prefer I think. Although maybe it just looks a bit dirty...
This is definitely my least favourite of the designs so far but I love the stamping pattern- I will be using that again.
Check out everyone else's black and white manicures here.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I love how it looks with the stamping. It may not have come out like you wanted, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's always a little weird when a mani doesn't turn out quite how you were expecting, but other people seem to think it looks good :)

      Delete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)