Tuesday 2 April 2013

Half Moons

I really like the half moon trend- I think it's quite a classy way to display two different nail polishes- although I have seen some bad mixes of colours which make it look a little strange.

I had just taken advantage of the 3 for 2 offer in Boots to buy three colours of Essie and I decided to use two of these in my half moon mani- Beach bum blu and dive bar. I loved this mani so much!
Essie Dive bar is on the tips and Beach bum blu on the half moons
Although I loved this combination I think Beach bum took away from dive bar quite a lot- it picked up on the photo but in real life it just looked like a very dark green. I would definitely wear this again- a very simple but eye catching manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)