Thursday 4 April 2013

Fantasy polka

Today I was playing around with layering polishes. I saw Maxfactor Fantasy Fire on Globe and Nail and knew that it had to be mine- on closer inspection of my collection I discovered that I already had it- woohoo! 
Fantasy Polka
At the time I didn't really understand about layering sheer glitter over other colours and thought that it was nothing special- I was so wrong. I layered on top of Barry M Indigo and this combination works really well, a dark purple colour with flashes of red, orange and yellow depending on what angle you look from. However a whole mani of this just wasn't quite involved enough for me so I had a flick through my glitters to find OPI Polka.com. Blue, pink and purple hexes with small purple glitter as well- awesome in a bottle. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)