Monday 8 April 2013

Lavender flowers

When I first saw nails which had been stamped I thought it was magic- I was looking at someone else's photos and I was thinking that they couldn't possibly have freehanded the design. So I went onto amazon and ordered the cheapest stamping set I could find- a stamper, a scraper and twelve plates for £7.50. They aren't even branded. They are the easiest way of making nail art I have ever encountered. So here we have dark purple on pastel purple:
NYC lavender cupcake and OPI tomorrow never dies

Purple flowers

Purple Flowers
I love the subtle effect of these- my mum and I are going to the spa tomorrow and I will look as though I've had a manicure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)