Friday 12 April 2013

Tribal Nails for Meg with Barry M nail art pens

I really wanted to road test the Barry M nail art pens and the perfect opportunity came up when I did my friend Meg's nails this evening. I went for a sort of tribal design in blue and green.

Meg's tribal nails

Meg's tribal nails
I find it an interesting challenge doing my friends' nails because they all have shorter nails than me and sometimes it's hard to fit a design onto short nails. But these pens are amazing they make a consistently fine line all the time and this whole mani took about 40 mins from start to finish and it looks like it took so much longer! I hope they bring out some more colours really soon- some blues and a gold are top of my list.

The polishes used here are NYC water street blue and high line green and the Barry M nail art pens in black, white and silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)