Tuesday 30 April 2013

I'm entering Orbit

I knew piCture pOlish was going to be good, I have seen so many rave reviews for their products and as a result I had high expectations. They were exceeded by Orbit a navy blue polish with electric blue and silver glitter.

This glitter in this polish was leaning towards silver but when I put on top coat the electric blue just popped out which was an amazing surprise.

The formula is fantastic this is just one coat that you're seeing and even though it is packed with glitter it came off fairly easily when I decided to remove it.

I know that the last picture is blurry but I just find it really appealing. Anyway I will definitely be venturing more into the world of piCture pOlish, Paradise is winging its way to me from Canada as we speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)